Priscilla has the education and business/life experience that the Dallas City Council needs. Work Experience:
- 12 years Management PacBell (AT&T) Revenue Accounting . Prepared, tracked & reconciled massive budgets and results. Worked with subordinates and bosses.
- Programmer & Systems Analyst- AT&T Billing - Wrote & maintained programs, compiling data for millions of accurate phone bills, daily processing & large conversions.
- Administrative Services- AT&T - Oversaw internal mail services & coordinated statewide tracking conversion of millions of pieces of mail.
- Corporate Move AT&T - Played role in moving southern region headquarters and 5,000+ employees from San Francisco to San Ramon CA. Managed corporate properties, ie. jet & apartments.
- Real Estate Builder- Built a small residential subdivision from the ground up, including land purchase, subdividing, permitting, zoning, financing, building, writing CC&R's, marketing and selling.
- Realtor - Certified Relocation Specialist. Property valuation specialist. Sales awards.
- Education: B.A. degree University of Colorado in English and Education. AA Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Family: Married. 3 grown children & families living in Dallas metroplex. Moved to Dallas 12 years ago to care for grandson from newborn - 5th grade while parents worked full time.